Welcome to my site! :)
I specialize in Family & Children's Portraits. I have been shooting professionally for 22 years.
My shoots are always photographed outdoors, on location, using sunlight and nature as my "studio".
My shooting style is very casual allowing for an easy, fun, relaxed experience.
I photograph individual portraits of each child, the children together, the parent/s with each child and then the entire family together.
I shoot a mix of both classic portraits and candid, fun shots.
My goal is to create a beautiful Collection of portraits of your family.
Contact me today to book your shoot!
When and Who
- I shoot from late Spring to early Fall, weekends only.
- Families & Children only.
- Sessions are max. 10 family members (15 for additional 25. @ fee).
- If well behaved, pets are welcome. Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- Family & Children's Portraits only.
- Portrait Sessions are 1 hour, shot outdoors, on location, at a public Conservation area in Richmond Hill.
- Portrait Session fee... 895.+ hst..
- Portrait Sessions include all digital files* (50+).
- * Shoots booked using a Groupon / Gift Certificate do not include digital files. In these cases, digital files may be purchased separately (495.).
What to wear?
I recommend dressing casually as we do sit in the grass and tend to walk "off trail" into tall grass / meadow areas. Jeans, leather walking shoes, layered tops. Bright colours are great and can add to the "fun" of the shot. For inspiration, please visit my Pinterest page which I've created for clients to get an idea of what to wear. Always make sure that clothing is clean and ironed. Professionally applied make up is a bonus!
What to bring?
A pretty blanket to sit on is a must. One that matches your clothing / colour scheme... because often grass is damp. Snacks / drinks for the little ones are also a good idea. Lint roller, hair brushes, makeup, hair spray, etc... Anything you feel you'll need to be picture perfect!
- In the event of poor weather (rain, extreme heat, too cold, too dark / overcast or windy), shoots are rescheduled with no fee.
Your Collection of digital images will be available within 10 days following your shoot.
Sessions are paid in full at time of booking. Payments are made via eTransfer. All payments are non-refundable.
*Copyright / Usage
I retain the copyright, but you have printing rights and can post your images as you'd like (personal use only). The copyright ensures that you may not alter the photos in any way, nor may you enter them in competitions / contests without my permission. For commercial use (website / flyers, etc..) you must purchase usage permission from me, in writing.