While I offer a variety of photographic services, my specialty is Children's & Family Portraits.
I shoot exclusively outdoors, on location, using sunlight and nature as my "studio". I prefer to shoot in as natural a location as possible... a rural public park, a family farm or even up at the cottage. My shooting style is very casual allowing for an easy, fun, relaxed experience.
I will photograph individual portraits of each child, the children together, the parent/s with each child and then the entire family together. I shoot both quiet and classic portraits and fun, laughing, goofing around shots.
My goal is to create a beautiful Collection of portraits of your family.
Where, When and Who
- I shoot outdoors, on location, at a quiet Nature Conservation area located in NE Richmond Hill (near Stouffville).
- Family shoots are up to 10 family members.
- During the winter months, I shoot indoors, in your home*. Unfortunately, due to the current COVID restrictions in Toronto, Peel & York Regions, I will be unable to do in home shoots.
* Indoor shoots not applicable for Groupon coupon holders. Groupons are for outdoor shoots only.
- Children's & Family Portraits
- Couples / Engagement
- Professional Portraits
- Boudoir (in your home)
- Small, outdoor weddings
- Sitting fees are separate from product fees. My sitting fee covers your photo shoot, then after you've viewed your edited proofs, you chose and purchase a Collection (product / package of digital files).
- Please inquire for sitting and Collection fees.
What to wear?
I recommend dressing casually as we do sit in the grass and tend to walk "off trail" into tall grass / meadow areas. Jeans, leather walking shoes, layered tops. Bright colours are great and can add to the "fun" of the shot. For inspiration, please visit my Pinterest page which I've created for clients to get an idea of what to wear. Always make sure that clothing is clean and ironed. Professionally applied make up is a bonus!
What to bring?
A pretty blanket to sit on is a must. One that matches your clothing / colour scheme... because often grass is damp. Snacks / drinks for the little ones are also a good idea. Lint roller, hair brushes, makeup, hair spray, etc... Anything you feel you'll need to be picture perfect!
Poor weather, illness and changing your shoot date:
- I allow for up to one request for rescheduling due to illness within 24 hours prior to shoot (no fee).
- In the event of poor weather (rain, extreme heat, windy), shoots are rescheduled (no fee).
- For repeated requests for date change for reasons other then illness / weather, I charge a $50. re-booking fee to change your shoot date.
Your order will be shipped within 14 business days from the date your order was received. Digital files are transferred to you electronically via DropBox.
All payments are made via eTransfer. I charge HST on all orders.
*Copyright / Usage
I retain the copyright, but you have printing rights and can post your images as you'd like (personal use only). The copyright ensures that you may not alter the photos in any way, nor may you enter them in competitions / contests without my permission. For commercial use (website / flyers, etc..) you must purchase usage permission from me, in writing.