Information on how to book your Family photo shoot using a Groupon:
Please read this page entirely before booking your photo shoot.
-> During this time of COVID, we will maintain social distancing of 6' during shoots.
-> If any family member is feeling unwell, please reschedule your shoot.
Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Offering a Family Portrait* photo shoot via Groupon is a great way for me to introduce my work to new clients and for your family to enjoy the "photo shoot experience" with very little commitment.
Your Groupon includes a 1 hour photo shoot (regularly $300.) and 1 - 11 x 17 custom print (regularly $95.).
I shoot outdoors, on location, at a quiet, natural Conservation Area in NE Richmond Hill. I use natural light and nature as my "studio". I will photograph your family in various compositions... individual portraits of each child, the children as a group and the family as a whole. My goal is to create a collection of portraits for your family, not just one family group shot. My shooting style is very casual (and fun!). While I shoot, I will encourage your family to be silly and goof around. I believe that the best portraits are those that capture a family laughing together and having a great time! My goal is to create a beautiful Collection of portraits of your family.
Within 14 days, you will be able to view your portraits online as digital proofs**. Your proofs will be viewed within a password protected gallery, which also functions as a shopping cart. Here you will order your 11 x 17 print.
In addition to the print provided with your Groupon, you will have the option of purchasing additional portraits in high res. digital file*** (jpeg). I offer digital files within 3 Collections (packages) to suit every budget. Collections start at $295..
Terms and Conditions:
Booking a shoot is an agreement to my terms & conditions.
If you do not agree with my terms and conditions, you are welcome to request a refund from Groupon.
* Groupons are for Family Portrait shoots only (up to 10 family members). See restrictions below.
- This Groupon is a one time introductory offer. One per family. You may purchase additional Groupons as gifts.
- Digital files are not included with the Groupon.
- Sitting fees are separate from product fees. Your Groupon covers your sitting fee (photo shoot), then after you've viewed your edited proofs online, you may chose and purchase a Collection (package of digital files). Purchase is optional.
- You may include extended family and pets. Grandparents, Aunts / Uncles / cousins are welcome! Additional family members are $25. each to a max of 15 people (currently from one household... until COVID restrictions are lifted).
- If feeling ill (you or I), your shoot will be rescheduled.
- I shoot outdoors if the weather is sunny and mild (+10C). I do not shoot in studio / in homes.
- I will be collecting the HST (13%) on your Groupon after your shoot.
- A shipping and handling fee of $20. + hst. is charged on all print orders. Your print is shipped directly from the lab to you (no pick up option). This is paid when you place your order.
- I accept all expired Groupons.
- Product prices / sales are subject to change at any time.
- Can not be used in combination with any other promotion / sale.
Not valid for:
- Individual photo shoots (headshots, modelling, online dating), Couples only (Engagement, etc...), Boudoir, Maternity / Newborn only (but Maternity / Newborn may be included as part of a larger Family shoot), groups of friends or pet only photo shoots;
- Event Photography, i.e. : Social gatherings / family parties, engagements, weddings, proms, graduations, Communions, Baptisms, etc...;
- Commercial use: Business headshots, website usage, business flyers, acting head shots, artist portraits, etc... .
** Digital proofs are for viewing online / ordering purposes only. Proofs are watermarked and can not be copied, downloaded or printed.
*** Digital files that are purchased separately are suitable for printing / sharing online. All digital files are high resolution, beautifully edited, unmarked and print ready.
Any corrective editing (blemish removal) may be purchased as "custom editing".
Family Shoots net approximately 40 - 50 final proofs.